Service Products Order Fulfillment
الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
نبذة عن المشروع
- The Service Products Order Fulfillment was a ten-month long project, involved over thirty contributors, and enabled the ordering, assembly, and fulfillment of a new service product for Lam Research Corporation, a leader in semiconductor wafer-fabrication-equipment manufacturing.
- The initial project plan followed a traditional (sequential or waterfall) approach, as prescribed by Lam’s Project Management Office. However, Michael determined that the project was too complicated and cross-functional to follow a traditional approach and integrated other methodologies into the project.
- A scrum team was utilized for software development, other agile techniques were used to build financial and logistics processes, and PRINCE2 methods were used to plan sub-project phases and receive Executive Steering Committee approvals.
- Applicant utilized multiple project management methodologies to successfully manage the Service Products Order Fulfillment project.
- Michael’s methodology innovations ensured that the most effective project management and leadership methods were used during each phase and sub-project. By using the right project management elements and tools, evolving business requirements were vetted, scope creep was prevented, and timelines and budgets were met.
- Customers have increased their usage of the product by over 10x and have reported greater than 30% increases in their own productivity.